What personal information do you collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other personal details to help personalize your experience on our site.
When do you collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, respond to a survey or marketing communication, subscribe to our newsletter, or access your account information on our site.
How do you use my information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To personalize the user’s experience and better deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you would be most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better respond to customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other promotional feature.
- To quickly process your order transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services in which you have enrolled.
How do you protect visitor information?
Our website is regularly scanned with Malware detection software for security weaknesses and other known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do you use “cookies?”
- Help remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser’s settings.
Please note that if you disable cookies, some features on our site will be disabled. This will not affect your user experience and you will still be able to place orders; however, certain sections of our site may not work as intended.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising system requirements can be found here. At JuJuBe, we currently use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
- By chatting with us or sending us a customer service ticket
How does your site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
We honor “Do Not Track” signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does your site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to your order.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters in each email.
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email sent.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
15300 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92618, USA